Korg have been raising the bar in the last couple years with their range of quality analog synthesizers at more than affordable price points. Now their latest addition and flagship synthesizer the Prologue-16, a predecessor to the Monologue and Minilogue range, Korg’s Prologue is truly unique and amazing.
At the heart of the Prologues sound are its two massive sounding VCO’s and newly developed multi-engine allowing you to combine digital waveforms and FM synthesis within the analog signal path. With an impressive range of DSP effects including; multiple delays and reverbs, the Prologues poliphony can also be set to different modes including poly, mono, unison and chords. The Prologue can create almost any sound for any genre and with 250 included patches all categorized and easily browsable it’s not long before you realize the Prologues sonic scape.
Other impressive features include an oscilloscope which gives you a visual feedback when sculpting patches and an added low frequency compressor displayed with a VU meter adds massive weight and punch to your low-end sounds. In the studio, sounds can be controlled and automated via MIDI and USB and with a with the downloadable sound librarian you can browse patches from your computer and even upload custom oscillators and effects to device.
For more information about the Prologue-16 and its possibilities please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 voltage controlled oscillators (VCO’s) with selectable waveforms
- Multi-engine oscillator
- 3 channel mixer
- 2 pole filter with drive and low cut
- Envelope generator for amp and filter
- Assignable LFO
- Portamento, voice spread and voice mode depth control
- Voice modes with poly, mono, unison and chord
- Modulation effects including chorus, ensemble, phaser, flanger and user
- Selectable delays and reverbs
- Master L.F Compressor
- OLED display with an oscilloscope
- 61 note semi weighted keyboard
- Pitch and mod wheels
- Stereo output
- Headphone output
- Sync in and out
- MIDI in, out and over USB
- Damper and expression pedal ports
- AC power supply