*THIS PRODUCT HAS A $50.00 BOND WHEN HIRING
Released in 2006 and the third generation of the series, Korg’s Kaoss Pad has become one of the most unique and recognizable signal effects processors used by DJs and musicians. Easily identified by it’s red LED touch screen display the KP3 comes loaded with a huge range of different effects for processing external audio. Each effects parameters are assigned to the touch screens X-Y positions creating a truly intuitive and expressive approach for manipulating audio. Parameter positions on the touch screen can be held and finger motion recorded allowing your hands to be freed for focus on other duties.
The KP3 is not just an effects processor it also has the ability to record samples and can even be set to auto record a certain amount of beats depending the BPM. This is a great tool for say DJs creating loops on the fly during a live set. Other useful features including MIDI connectivity, BPM tempo, tap tempo, FX depth and release make the KP3 a perfect companion for almost any musician in the studio and on the stage.
For more information about the Kaoss Pad 3 and its possibilities please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com
- 11 categories of effects including a vocoder
- 2 instrument categories for drums and synthesizers
- 128 different effects and instrument programs
- Stereo input with RCA jacks
- Mic input with ¼ inch jack
- Stereo output with RCA jacks
- Sampling is in 16 bit at 48kHz stereo
- External storage of samples via SD card
- MIDI in, out and over USB
- 9 volt power supply